It is the intention of TL Wallace Construction Management Group to establish a relationship with the Untied Pentecostal Church Stewardship Department to become their recommended choice for Construction Management Group. This will mean TL Wallace Construction Management Group will receive the opportunity to work with religious groups all over the United States to assist planning through implementation and completion of their facilities. We will offer a plan as outlined below:
- We will offer early charrette sessions with the owners. One of the main focus points in these early sessions will be to target the real need of the group, to capture their vision and determine what the group can actually afford.
- While the structure of a charrette varies, depending on the client’s needs, we will have multiple sessions in which the group divides into sub-groups. Each sub-group then presents its vision and need to the full group as material for future dialogue.
- Such charrettes serve as a way of quickly generating a design solution while integrating the aptitudes and interests of a diverse group of people.
- Once we identify and forecast the total concept of the project which will be a result of the charrette sessions a target can be set. We will now be ready to move to the next step. This will give the group the goals they need to start raising substantial funds to finance the needs of the church.
- Some of the religious groups will have land purchased prior to the process. But there will be cases that a client will need total relocation, thus a purchase of new land will be necessary.
- WCMG will team with local real estste groups to assit in defining the need and present options to the client that applies to their vision.
- WCMG will partner with lending groups to offer loans for new construction, capital expansion projects, renovations, refinancing and property acquisitions. The lending partners will offer competitive rates, flexible borrowing limits and responsive decision-making.